Cloud-Based VoIP Phone Systems
Many businesses may find that their current phone systems are holding them back or limit connectivity. Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) is a type of technology that allows its users to make calls using the Internet rather than the conventional or analog phone system. Tanist can help you assess whether VoIP is right for you, and then identify the best solution for your business. Our professional team will install, set-up and maintain your VoIP system to keep you, your staff and your customers fully connected.
The main advantages of VoIP phone systems are:
- Saving Money - The cost of using a VoIP telephone is much cheaper than using a conventional phone. Long distance phone calls are cheaper and systems include no-cost conference call functionality.
- Portability - The convenience and comfort provided by a VoIP telephone system is available all over the world. Using any broadband connection, you can log in to your VoIP telephone and make a call.
- Flexibility - With a VoIP system, you can still use your conventional phone and a VoIP converter or VoIP telephone adapter.
Tanist VoIP Telephony support is tailored to your specific needs and includes:
- Specialist Consultancy and Problem Solving – reviewing your system and business needs and specifying VoIP solution options to match your budget.
- Hardware and Software Installation – our ‘in-house’ team providing professional full installation and onsite configuration and operation support.
- Maintenance and Support – ongoing monitoring, guidance and maintenance aligned with priority access to our professional support team.
- Systems Integration – technical support to ensure your VoIP telephony and operational systems are fully ‘joined up’ with your office and mobile systems.
- New Technology Applications – guidance and advice on SMART technology and WiFi digital innovations that enhance your VoIP technology.
The VoIP system partner we recommend: